Trek for Timor Saturday 5th MAY 2018
Join our Trek for Timor-Our fourth Trek includes a slightly different route taking in the beautiful surrounds of Kangaroo Valley, the highlands around Fitzroy Falls, down into the Yarunga Creek valley, over to the Shoalhaven river and then through the orchid laden rocks and forest to finish up near a lovely property near Jack’s Corner.
There are lots of choices:
- You can walk or run the entire route of 50kms in 24 hours, or
- if this feels a little too long, you can do a 36 km route , finishing at Jack’s Corner or
- join the shorter 14 km Trek, which takes in the beautiful valley floor and then onto Fitzroy Falls.
- If you want to make up a team, where some of the members attempt the shorter route and others do the longer route that is fine too.
The 2018 Trek supports our education program in East Timor. Find out more Trek For Timor Projects 2018
Click here to see the fund raising progress for teams registered so far: http://www.kvrp.net.au/trek2017/public_summary.php
Watch this video on how Trek proceeds are used
Registration fee for 2018: $40 (free for under 12s)
- This fee is to cover event costs and is due at time of registration.
- Trekkers are encouraged to raise sponsorship funds of at least $200. Click here for fundraising ideas and resources.
- Registrations are open now. You can register here
- Click here for information about the Trek route and click here for everything you need to know by downloading our Information Pack.