Since 2000, the KVRP has been supporting the people of the Remexio district on various projects. Here are some examples:
- In the early post-destruction days, providing material aid, such as soccer boots and uniforms; a milling chain saw; 64 cartons of new paper for use in schools
- Provision of sewing machines and fabric and the setting up of a sewing centre
a collection of musical instruments (principally violins and guitars)
- Supply of a 4WD vehicle
- Tetum readers (part of the the Mary Mackillop East Timor’s literacy program);
- Ten small loudspeakers for the Remexio church
- The Kangaroo Valley Friendship Quilt
- Reconstructing a ruined building in Remexio for use as a tourist guest house (Uma Tourismo)
- Resurfacing two volleyball courts in Asu Mau
- Supplying maternity kits to the birthing centre in Asu Mau the main village in Remexio.
- Musical instruments to various villages in Remexio
- The Village Lighting Project.
- Installing a large Solar system on school roof in Tuletequeo
- Establishing common fund schemes
- Constructing volleyball court and supplying sport uniforms and materials for young people in Suko Luirai