We are keen to here from you if you are interested in helping us make the Trek a success.
The following roles/tasks are needed, either before the day or on the day:
- helping set up the Checkpoints the day before, and early morning of the Trek
- helping out at the checkpoints ( registering teams, signing teams out, helping with food)
- being a marshal at some of the points along the route to ensure Trekkers are keeping to the Track
- preparing food for the day ( before the day and in the morning of the Trek)
- tagging each leg of the route the day before the actual Trek
- sweeping ( walking a leg of the trek after the final participants have left from the previous checkpoint)
- taking photos
If you would like to volunteer, email us at email@example.com or call Lynne on 4464 1152.